Ordering under 5 metres? Head on over to Surface Designs to shop online!
DECORATIVE FILMS WINDOW FILMS LIMITED WARRANTY
“Products” are Glass Films manufactured or distributed for use only in vertical interior glass applications in commercial buildings (“Interior Applications”). Products may also be used in vertical exterior glass applications in commercial buildings, however Glass Films, makes a specific Product warranty for those exterior applications.
1. For Glass Films Products used in Interior Applications throughout Europe, Glass Films makes the following warranty for the applicable time period stated below (“Warranty Period”), which will begin at the time of completion of the Warranty Registration and within 30 days of the original purchase date. The Product will have no significant discolouration, peeling, swelling or other similar appearance defect that is caused by that Product’s adhesion quality for the applicable time period below:
- Five Years Building Perimeter or Interior Glass
- Five Years Bird Safety Film – Exterior
- For Exterior Specific and Static Cling Films, refer to product specification sheet for warranty period
2. For a buyer’s convenience, Glass Films may provide a Product Technical Data Sheet/Product Bulletin, other engineering or technical information, recommendations, installation instructions, and other Product-related information or materials (all collectively referred to as “Product Information”), but Glass Films does not warrant any Product Information.
3. The Glass Films Warranty is contingent on the Product being stored, applied, installed, maintained, and used only as Glass Films recommends in all Product Information and in this Warranty Document. Also, Glass Films has no obligation under the Glass Films Warranty as to Product that has been: (a) printed on, modified, altered, or processed in any manner; (b) damaged through contact with a person or thing, misuse, accident, vandalism, neglect, or other action by anyone other than Glass Films; (c) affected by environmental conditions, such as power fluctuations, improper power supply, or activity by animals or insects; or (d) improper storage.
4. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE GLASS FILMS WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, RIGHTS OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESSOR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM, OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING IF A PRODUCT IS SUITABLE FOR ITS PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ITS APPLICATION METHODS.
Glass Films must receive any Glass Films Warranty claim in writing with images and/or material returned to support the claim by the earlier of: (a) applicable Warranty Period’s expiration date; or (b) ten business days after Product buyer’s discovery of that claim. If the Product is proven not to have met the Glass Films Warranty during the applicable Warranty Period, then THE BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND GLASS FILMS’ SOLE OBLIGATION, WILL BE AT GLASS FILMS’ OPTION, TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THAT PRODUCT QUANTITY OR REFUND THE APPLICABLE PURCHASE PRICE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
GLASS FILMS WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO A BUYER FOR DIRECT (other than the Limited Remedy above), SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS) IN ANYWAY RELATED TO A PRODUCT, THIS WARRANTY DOCUMENT, OR PRODUCT INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT.